- Protects the practice of PRRCs with its Code of Ethics.
- Investigates the problems faced by PRRCs in their activities and proposes solutions..
- Provides trainings and conferences to develop and maintain a high level of competence and professionalism of PRRCs.M
- Maintains a library of regulatory texts.
- Conducts regulatory oversight in all areas affected by PRRCs activities.
- Promotes an understanding of the responsabilities and activities of PRRCs with other stakeholders such as health authorities in charge of national, European and international regulations and proposes useful improvements where needed.
- Acts at the request of a PRRC as a mediator in the challenges encountered in its activity.