- Protects the practice of PRRCs with its Code of Ethics.
- Investigates the proble ms faced by PRRCs in their activities and proposes solutions..
- Provides trainings and conferences to develop and maintain a high level of competence and professionalism of PRRCs.M
- Maintains a library of regulatory texts.
- Conducts regulatory oversight in all areas affected by PRRCs activities
.- Promotes an understanding of the responsabilities and activities of PRRCs with other stakeholders such as health authorities in charge of national, European and international regulations and proposes useful improvements where needed..
For our members only :
- the library of regulatory texts;
- the regulatory watch;
- the forum;
- the FAQ;
- the directory of members;
- many opportunities, discounts and special rates on training, webinars ...
- the slides and videos from our webinars;
- a model job description or letter of engagement;
- an insurance dedicated to PRRCs.
In addition, if unfortunately, you encounter a conflict or a problem in your PRRC role, possibility of mediation by Team-prrc (on request)..